Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Island

Author's Note: This was a chain story. I only wrote the first sentence, the class wrote the rest.

It has been 3 hours since the plane crashed. We were flying over the island when our plane went down. Now we're stuck here, but it's okay. The island is great, its beautiful and there are so many animals. But there is one bad thing. All the animals are carnivores. The fourth hour had passed and we have run out of food. We are currently building shelter and sending groups to get more supplies. We have already hunted and eaten 300 lions. We're stuffed! It has been 24 hours since the crash. Our camp was attacked by bears and one ate my legs. Luckily, one of the passengers was a doctor. So much for being rescued… It has been 30 hours since the crash and still, nobody has shown up to rescue us. I wonder where they could be? 7 years later… They finally arrived. I felt like Bear Grills when I had a little amount of food and had to eat liver. When I got home, I got a cool pair of mechanical legs, to replace the ones that were eaten, and a story that will be passed on for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment