Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Peter Pan cliff-hanger

Author's note: the assignment was to create a cliff-hanger ending using the topic chosen randomly by my group. I think this is a good conclusion because its not too long and it makes you question why something happened and/or want to know what happens next. I would like feed-back to be what could be better/different to appeal to you more and your  thoughts about it.

Peter and Wendy made their way to Netherland. As they soar across the night sky, Peter begins to realize something. Peter Pan looks at Wendy as she gazes down at Netherland; Peter lets go.

Author's note: the topic was Peter Pan realizes he hates Wendy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nice posting, I agree This design is really good. You got good collection keep it up. I pass this blog to my friends Regards Door Hangers

    ReplyDelete