Friday, May 13, 2011

Comments 2

Nobody has left me a comment,
I don't know what you think of my writing,
Haven't you read my comments poem,
Your opinions could be good or frightening,
But if you don't comment I won't know'em,
Like I said before,
Please leave a comment,
Do I need to tell you more,
I'm begging on my knees,
Your opinion is all I need,
So what do you say,
Will you leave a comment please?

Nobody is leaving comments. So I made a poem about it, yet no one left me a comment. Its really disappointing that I have to write another poem begging you all to leave a comment. Please leave a comment and don't make me write another poem about you all never leaving comments.

2 comments:

  1. Such desperation in your poem! I'm sorry that you have such few comments on your posts, but sadly that is the case for most people this year. I'm not sure why so few people comment on other peoples' blog this year. In any case, I loved the poem and I do think you got your point across! Well done.

    ReplyDelete