Monday, May 23, 2011

Facts about me

I like to eat frozen custard,
I'm quite small,
I don't think that I "cut the mustard",
My favorite animals are the colugo, lizard, and panda,
If you knew me well you'd know that I'm quite random,
I like going outside,
And watching thunderstorms,
Any rollercoaster I will ride,
No matter its shape or form,
I like firework displays,
As well as magic tricks,
I remember Billy Mays,
And have built things out of sticks,
I  don't like to wait,
I was born in a different state,
And I wish that people would comment,
Those are a bunch of facts about me,
So could you respect my wish,
And leave a comment please.

1 comment:

  1. I learned a lot about you in this poem! I totally related to "I don't like to wait" as I am the same way. There aren't many things that I would be willing to stand in line for and do so only when totally necessary. I guess when I stand in line I feel like time is being wasted. Thanks for sharing. And I hope more people commenton your posts as what you write is definitely worth reading.

    ReplyDelete