Monday, May 16, 2011

School turns to summer

School is nearing an end,
And for that day I cannot wait,
After that date,
For 3 months school I wouldn't have to attend,
No more homework no more teachers,
Only sports events and sitting in bleachers,
No more books and no more tests,
Just mosquitoes and other pests,
Summer would be starting,
Me and school would be parting,
I could play video games and stay up late,
Man this summer is going to be great,
I wish the summer would last forever,
But I know the possibility is never,
They say good things come to an end,
If only there was something I could use to extend,
The length of this summer so it never goes,
But there's nothing we can do,
That's something everyone knows,
If only we could,
Make summer forever,
But that would happen never.

No comments:

Post a Comment